Axiom Belt Conveyors
An Axiom supplied Belt Conveyor System is based on a robust design with many key features developed to excel in materials handling applications, but applicable for wider application areas.
An Axiombelt conveyor has many features designed in to allow for long and efficient running. The choice of the belt finish allows a large range of products to be transported.
Axiom engineers will design and build the control system for your conveyor solution to guarantee the maximum performance and deliver your exact needs.
An Axiom designed, built and installed solution that will boost your productivity and increase efficiency.
- Conveyors Axiom’s own design and build.
- Based around a common proprietary anodised aluminium side profile across all conveyor types.
- Drives supplied from servo; AC & DC motors and drum-motor rollers as required.
- Drives either mounted centrally or at the end.
- Central underslung tracking & belt tensioning.
- Experts in encoder product tracking.
- Linear speeds >2.0 m/s common for high throughput lines.
- >10,000 packages per hour possible.
- Integration of side guides.
- Sensors supplied from all major manufacturers.
- Moulded components to eliminate trap points and for easy mounting of sensors.
- Pressed steel legs and adjustable feet for rigidity.
- Conveyors capable of handling all common types of packages seen in logistics and warehousing type applications:
- Plastic totes.
- Boxes or cartons.
- Padded envelopes.
- Bagged product.
Learn More About Axiom Conveyor Systems
For Sales Information
For General Enquiries