Why use Axiom zero-line pressure conveyors
A Zero-Line Pressure (ZLP) or Zero-Pressure Conveyor System is the only conveyor system that allows true buffering and queuing of products without compression or damage. Each section, or zone, is equipped with its own motorised drive roller and sensor allowing individual control.
Axiom engineers will design and build the control system for your conveyor solution to guarantee the maximum performance and deliver your exact needs.
An Axiom designed, built and installed solution that will boost your productivity and increase efficiency.
- The only conveyor system design that allows for efficient queuing and buffering of product.
- Controlled gaps between products.
- Eliminates pressure and crushing.
- Queue and release controlled by section, not overall length.
- Eliminates finger pinch points.
- 24VDC Motorised Drive Rollers (MDR’s).
- High torque motors specified for high stop / start cycling rates.
- Poly-vee belts allow conveyor stop / starts regardless of product loads.
- Axiom provides full safety covers preventing finger-trap points.
- Section lengths designed for product length.
- Inclusion of pack tuners; bends; lifts and transfers allows a fully functioning cell.
Learn More About Axiom Conveyor Systems
For Sales Information
For General Enquiries